Our vacancies offer a competitive salary based on experience and bonus with a range of benefits inclusive of a contributory pension, healthcare scheme, tailored training opportunities and the opportunity to attend a range of employee social events.
Click the Job Title to view the full job description in the recruitment brochure.
All roles are £ Competitive plus benefits and bonus. To apply for a position please send your CV plus a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Leeds Office Vacancies
Dynamic and optimistic in their approach, we are looking for an ambitious and well-rounded Structural Revit Technician to work in our Leeds office.
We have a requirement for a Senior Structural Engineer to join our Leeds office. You will play a key role in developing a team and will assist in growing our portfolio of projects within the region.
We are looking for a dynamic, optimistic and ambitious Graduate Structural Engineer with excellent commercial awareness. You will work as part of a positive and passionate team to provide the very best service to our clients.
London Office Vacancies
We have a requirement for a Senior Structural Engineer to join our London office. You will play a key role in developing a team and will assist in growing our portfolio of projects within the region.
Manchester Office Vacancies
We have a requirement for an aspiring Associate Director or Principal Structural Engineer to assist in managing our Manchester office. You will play a key role in establishing and leading a new team based in Manchester and will be integral to growing our portfolio of projects within the region.
As we continue to expand and develop our business and our staff, we are always looking for ambitious and well-rounded Technicians and Engineers to work with us. Whilst we aren’t pro-actively advertising these roles right now, we will be in the near future – subject to work winning. Send your CV and we’ll be in touch.
- Senior Civil Engineer
- Senior Structural Engineer
- Senior Technician Civil Infrastructure
- Senior Structural Revit Technician BIM Coordinator
Strictly no agencies.
Choose a career with us
We know that a happy workforce leads to increased morale, productivity, and efficiency. Our culture is based on being staff-focused and we genuinely believe in the benefits of providing a pleasant environment where staff are respected, supported and given opportunities to better themselves.
A number of staff benefits are provided including:
- Contributory pension
- Healthcare scheme
- Electric vehicle scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Monthly gym membership contribution
- Paid professional memberships fees
- Employee social events
- A discretionary profit and performance-related annual bonus
- £100 birthday bonus
- We are a growing business with offices in Leeds, Sheffield, Manchester and London.
- We have a number of certifications including ISO 9001 and 14001, CHAS, Constructionline Gold and are also members of the Association for Consultancy and Engineering (ACE).
- We were the 4th construction business in the UK and the first civil and structural engineer, to gain the coveted BRE Level 2 BIM Global Business Systems Certification. We work to BS EN ISO 19650 standards and deliver all projects in BIM Stage 2 as standard.
- We are focused on development of staff and have employed 12 apprentices as well as 5 graduate engineers over the last 12 years.
- We offer in-house training and mentoring and support our junior staff on their journey to become a professionally qualified engineer.
Adept is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
As a company we pride ourselves on having recruited both apprentices and graduates over recent years which has given them an opportunity to develop and grow along with the company. As a result we are always looking for potential new recruits who fit into the ethos of the company and would be interested to hear from any self motivated engineer, Revit or Civils 3D technician or prospective Civil Engineering apprentices.
Potential apprentices should ideally be studying their A-levels but may be looking for an alternative to a traditional University career path.
View our Apprenticeship recruitment document for further information. If you meet our criteria and would like to be considered for an Apprenticeship opportunity then you can send a copy of your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Associate Director, Paul Watchorn (right) on site with three of our Apprentices